Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Carry-All

For me traveling in NYC can be a pain especially when having to carry a bag on a train crowded with people and their bags swinging all over the place knocking your bag off your shoulder lol ughhh that gets on my nerves! After many fallen bags and elbow pokes from New Yorkers I've decided to break out my carry-all bag from American Apparel. I love that they come in so many different colors and sizes. I myself like to pack light when traveling to the city for a few hours then back to Brooklyn so I grab my carry- all throw in my iPad2 a few snacks, phone charger, hand sanitizer , headphones &  go. Below is a typical day where I have nothing to do so I spend a few hours to run errands.










It's not to too cold in New York but being that I'm from Southern California and even though I've lived here for almost three year I'm still not use to this sudden cold weather lol don't judge me for having on this coat so soon lol.


Xx
Accessory Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment