Monday, October 29, 2012

About Me

I don't know why I didn't introduce myself in my first post but here it is now. Hi everyone I'm Victor Q. I'm from the sunny city of Los Angeles California. I moved here to NYC in January of 2011 to pursue a career and future in fashion. I attend the Art Institute of New York City and I wish I hadn't. I wish that I had someone there to tell me that you do not need a degree in fashion to work in fashion. Now I'm stuck learning about things I don't care about at all lol, it's almost over thank goodness. I also work at H&M and cannot wait to get out of retail and have a career lol. I'm the Accessories Market Intern at Marie Claire Magazine and have been so since May 1st 2012. I have previously intern at Teen-Vogue Magazine, Lucky Magazine, Ford Models and Sophomore Clothing Co. As you can see I have a little experience in the fashion industry lol. I don't know what it is about accessories that I love but I just love them. I mean I love clothing but to me accessories speak so much more louder then clothing does. Anywho, yeah that's my life in a paragraph lol talk to you guys soon.

Xx
Accessory Intern 

No comments:

Post a Comment