Monday, October 29, 2012

The Accessories Intern

How many times have any of you gotten dressed and was looking in the mirror thinking to yourself "somethings missing" only to realize you need to add a bow-tie or a necklace, a bracelet or bangle. Accessories not only complete a look but adds character to it as well. I think we need a blog/site devoted to accessories and me being an Accessories Intern who better to do so. So with that being said my blog/site will focus on accessories and how to wear them wisely an of course they'll be within everyone's budget being as though I'm a broke fashion student who interns and works in retail on the weekends to pay my rent lol.

The necklace above I got today while doing a little shopping to get ready for the hurricane we're having here in NYC. We walked passed a street free and there was a booth filled with all kinds of accessories such as necklaces, bracelets, bangles, glasses etc. The necklace cost $10 but me being me with my wide smile and only have $7 cash in my pocket I talked her into giving me the necklace for $7 lol, a smile can go a long way.


I'm going to update my blog/site weekly on new accessories finds I make and show what I've paired them with. STAY TUNED! 

Xx Accessory Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment